Posted by Madeline Arlene, Indoor. January 13th, 2014
When winter comes, everyone will be busy to seek best ideas about fireplace designs. Most of people want to get a romantic idea with a toasty and the warmth of fire on the cold of winter night. Stone fireplace designs are the best solution for completing your winter. Before you build your stone fireplace designs, firstly you have to think about the styles to complete your fireplace design ideas with stone. You can search in the internet or ask to designer to get some inspirations.
In this article, we will present you some advices for you to build your stone fireplace designs. Stone is a strong material, so you have to design your stone fireplace with accuracy and efficiency to make it more safe and functional. Now, read these things below that need to be considered before you build your stone fireplace designs in fact.
1. You have to determine the perfect place for your fireplace because you will need a slit for a chimney.
2. Ensure that your foundation or the space under your fireplace is strong and be able to hold your stone fireplace designs.
3. Ensure that you choose the great style for your stone fireplace to improve the appearance of your home. For example, you can use field stone to create a country appearance and hand-carved limestone to build the modern design.
4. Measure the height, width and depth of your space that will be used as a place for your fireplace. In building a fireplace, you will almost flush your existing wall because a fireplace will be built separately inside and outside.
5. Determine the perfect fireplace inset that suit with your needs. Inset is a part of fireplace where the fire is burning. You can install the glass doors or let the inset totally open to create warmth sensation in your room.
6. Make sure that you build a chimney at least 10 feet tall with large flue, so it can handle your fireplace inset. A narrow flue will not let the smoke to out of the room fastly.
7. Pick the perfect chimney cover that will keep your chimney pipe from rain, animals or stormy.
You can use a real stone that is elected at quarry or field. You can also get a faux stone at most home improvement centers. Moreover, you can add stone veneer at the surrounding of walls your fireplace inset to make the appearance of your stone fireplace designs more unique with economical tricks.
There are high resolution images again to check, so do not miss to see Glamorous images all in Smart Secret to Build Your Stone Fireplace Designs article galleries for your next inspiration by clicking the thumbnail below.
Posted at October 19th, 2013, Madeline Arlene share about Get Antique Dining Room Furniture for your Home. Made from quality hardwood, the antique dining room furniture is very interesting that is built to..
Posted at October 29th, 2013, Madeline Arlene share about Choosing Secretary Desks for Small Spaces. Talking about decorating house usually relates with furniture. Adding furniture is the easiest way..
Posted at May 22nd, 2013, Madeline Arlene write about Cute Teen Interior Design Ideas. Usually, teenagers have a lot of imagination to express their life. Most of them like to try somet..