Posted by Madeline Arlene, Indoor. January 13th, 2014
When winter comes, everyone will be busy to seek best ideas about fireplace designs. Most of people want to get a romantic idea with a toasty and the warmth of fire on the cold of winter night. Stone fireplace designs are the best solution for completing your winter. Before you build your stone fireplace designs, firstly you have to think about the styles to complete your fireplace design ideas with stone. You can search in the internet or ask to designer to get some inspirations.
In this article, we will present you some advices for you to build your stone fireplace designs. Stone is a strong material, so you have to design your stone fireplace with accuracy and efficiency to make it more safe and functional. Now, read these things below that need to be considered before you build your stone fireplace designs in fact.
1. You have to determine the perfect place for your fireplace because you will need a slit for a chimney.
2. Ensure that your foundation or the space under your fireplace is strong and be able to hold your stone fireplace designs.
3. Ensure that you choose the great style for your stone fireplace to improve the appearance of your home. For example, you can use field stone to create a country appearance and hand-carved limestone to build the modern design.
4. Measure the height, width and depth of your space that will be used as a place for your fireplace. In building a fireplace, you will almost flush your existing wall because a fireplace will be built separately inside and outside.
5. Determine the perfect fireplace inset that suit with your needs. Inset is a part of fireplace where the fire is burning. You can install the glass doors or let the inset totally open to create warmth sensation in your room.
6. Make sure that you build a chimney at least 10 feet tall with large flue, so it can handle your fireplace inset. A narrow flue will not let the smoke to out of the room fastly.
7. Pick the perfect chimney cover that will keep your chimney pipe from rain, animals or stormy.
You can use a real stone that is elected at quarry or field. You can also get a faux stone at most home improvement centers. Moreover, you can add stone veneer at the surrounding of walls your fireplace inset to make the appearance of your stone fireplace designs more unique with economical tricks.
There are high resolution photos again to check, so do not miss to see Amusing images all in Smart Secret to Build Your Stone Fireplace Designs article galleries for your next inspiration by clicking the thumbnail below.
Posted at February 12th, 2014, Madeline Arlene write about The Modernize Industrial Bedroom Furniture. Today, industrial bedroom furniture becomes one of the most applicable. Commonly plan of bedroom s..
Posted at May 20th, 2014, Madeline Arlene post about Stunning Modern Furniture for Your House. If you have modern house all you need is furnish that house with modern furniture to get more mode..
Posted at January 20th, 2014, Madeline Arlene share about Getting Cheap Shabby Chic Furniture to Create Your Room Looks Amazing. Shabby chic furniture ..